or
Book call on your favorite time

By Signing Up. I agree to TradeKey.com Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, IPR and receive emails related to our services

Amazon Services

Buy About hand taps

  • UAE UAE  
  • Last Updated:
    Posted on: 29 Jul 2022

RFQ Details

Hello there I've heard your a gold supplier from Congo is that right My name is Nasser alserkal from Dubai I would like to purchase all the gold u can supply I read 250gk is what you have With respect we have a certain system we work with its simplistic for both parties ( the seller brings his gold with him in a commercial plane to Dubai ... the seller must provide the timing or the plane so forth ... once the seller arrives we will go straight to our office where the gold would be tested after phase one which takes 1 hour the seller will receive 80 percent of the amount in any payment the seller may choose bank transactions or cash the other 20 percent would be received after phase 2 of the testing is done ( 8 hours ) By my name I intend to buy and capable for a weekly sales and purchase agreement between 100 kg and 5 tons of gold Monthly basis .... as long as you come with the gold to Dubai all is well Best regards Nasser bin yousef bin Yagub alserkal What is the MOQ? May i know the delivery time of this product?