or
Book call on your favorite time
Code
       

By Signing Up. I agree to TradeKey.com Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, IPR and receive emails related to our services

buy About nonwoven fabric

  • Pakistan Pakistan  
  • Last Updated:
    Posted on: 13 Jun 2021

RFQ Details

Dear Sir, We are importing many goods from China from last many years, know we are interested to buy Nonwoven Fabric Interlining (Article 4800) in 100 Mtr width 40 inch rolls, quantity 20 Ft container (FCL) fisrt time payment will 70% Advance by TT and remaining 30% at the time of issuance B/L, please feel free to contact us at We want buy material direct from you, we want to abandon Chines market. Regards Muhammad Owais Ansari Nafees Enterprises May i know the Min Order Quantity.