or
Book call on your favorite time

By Signing Up. I agree to TradeKey.com Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, IPR and receive emails related to our services


buy About Refined sunflower oil

  • UK UK  
  • Last Updated:
    Posted on: 27 Jul 2020

RFQ Details

To Sale department, We are a new leading company called 'Madar Altaif located in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. We are an international co trading company on sunflower oil and organic food supplies. We carefully choose our supplier and best possible agriculture products we could buy. Our activity are oriented in entire Saudi Arabia and overseas to several types of costumers; wholesalers, retail dealers, companies, restaurants, hotels, etc.We want to buy Refined sunflower oil(1Lbottle 12/15karton) and high oleic sunflower oil (20L metal bottle) from the UK and we have chosen your contact factory from research and profile. Regarding our first quotation we could start buying from 300Ton on monthly basis. Our first order will be shipped direct from UK to our clients in Ethiopia and Eygpt. I would like you to send us a good quotation price. If your price reach our budget we will be more than happy to come to an agreement and a deal with your factory. We willsend our UK office manager to meet with you face to face and signed our first contract.Our payment term is 40% advance by T/T against proforma invoice, and the rest 60%at sight. If you have any question or you need more information don't hesitate to contact me. Thank you and kind regards Mr. Abdela Tahir Marketing Manager Mobile /00966560631551. E Mr. Waleed Mergani Uk Office Manager 0044740501904900447572164045 E