or
Book call on your favorite time

By Signing Up. I agree to TradeKey.com Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, IPR and receive emails related to our services


buy about SPRUCE TIMBERS (LAT. PICEA) (WHITE WOOD) (SOFTWOOD)

  • UK UK  
  • Last Updated:
    Posted on: 24 Jul 2020

RFQ Details

supplying timber to the UK Please see for supplying timber to the UK Hi can you supply timber please see the timber needed to the united kingdom Give me a price list in per cubic metes by shipment FOB R Sanghera 07816036550 please find a list of our main lines that are purchased on a regular basis 75% of our materials are KILN DRIED , HEAT TREATED TO ISPM REGS, SOFTWOOD , WHITEWOOD, PACKAGED TO LENGTH & COVERED The other 25% of timber materials are WET , HEAT TREATED , SOFTWOOD , WHITEWOOD, PACKAGED TO LENGTH, Please note that all materials are also anti stain dipped to prolong its shelf life All of our packs of timber vary in length from 3600mm x 4800mm 75mm x 16mm x 3.600mm 4.800mm 100mm x 16mm x 75mm x 19mm x 100mm x 19mm x 75mm x 22mm x 100mm x 22mm x 125mm x 22mm x 150mm x 22mm x 200mm x 22mm x 225mm x 22mm x 38mm x 75mm x 38mm x 150mm x 47mm x 75mm x 47mm x 100mm x 47mm x 150mm x 47mm x 175mm x 47mm x 225mm x 75mm x 75mm x 75mm x 100mm x 75mm x 225mm x 100mm x 100mm x 100mm x 125mm x Sheet boards that we purchase are Pine Plywood 2440mm x 1220mm x 6mm 9mm 12mm 18mm 24mm