Book call on your favorite time

By Signing Up. I agree to TradeKey.com Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, IPR and receive emails related to our services

buy About Sunflower lecithin

  • Ukraine Ukraine  
  • Last Updated:
    Posted on: 01 Nov 2020

RFQ Details

Good day! Our Company Seedera Chemical LLC (Kyiv,Ukraine) is interested in purchasing such type of product as Sunflower Lecithin Liquid. Please see below the product specification: Technical Data Specification: Acetone Insoluble Min 60% Moisture Max 1% Toluene Insoluble Max 0.30% Peroxide Value Max 3 Acid Value Min 20 and Max 30 Viscosity (25�C) Max 12000m Pas Hexane Insoluble Max 0.3% Colour Max. 14 Gardner Scale 10% Heavy Metals Max 1 ppm Arsenic Max 0.2 ppm Lead Max 0.25 ppm Microbiological Data : Total Bacterial Count Max 1000/g Coli form Negative/g E.Coli Negative/g Salmonella Negative /g Moulds Max 100 /g Yeast Max 100/g Packing: We require in Iso Tank (food grade) Kosher certified. Harvest: Earlier year or coming Harvest anything is ok. Payment: our standard terms are 10 % Advance after contract & remaining 90 % against Original Shipping documents. (including SGS certificate from sampling, analysis & post approval loading supervision) Note: SGS appointed for sampling Certificates required: if possible Kosher & Halal certificate of the manufacturing company. Volume: We require monthly 100 T. Price: We require price on FOB Odessa / CIF Nhava Sheva & CIF Singapore Your CIF price should include all the pre-shipment testing & certifcation expenses. Upon confirmation of your specifications, and price indication, I will send the address for sending the sample. Thanks & regards Do not hesitate to contact me: Seedera Chemical� LLC Deputy General Director IuliiaMazurenko email:

Refine by popular tags

Recommended RFQs