Book call on your favorite time

By Signing Up. I agree to TradeKey.com Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, IPR and receive emails related to our services

Amazon Services


  • Canada Canada  
  • Last Updated:
    Posted on: 08 Sep 2021

RFQ Details

Dear Our company is a accredited commission agent under ECOWAS) The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) we are also a government contractor of Republic of Ghana. There is an ongoing offer for the supply of your products to the government of Ghana under the ECOWAS Contract Procurement Board and in a large quantity, Contract worth of (USD. FOUR MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS ONLY) As the Coordinator of the project our company will take 1% commission of the Total Contract, our duty is to ensure the full Contract payment in your account before supplying the goods. But immediately receiving of the fund in your account, we will provide account to credit our commission. The contract is about 6,000 Units of standard Duplex with Hotels. Mean while the Organization will make advance payment of 80% after the approval and remaining 20% will pay after first shipment of 15 containers. The tender information that is urgently needed for the submission to the contract award committee is as below: (1) Performa Invoice for the approved total quantity of the contract value. (2): Your letter of introduction of your company to the Chairman Tender Board Contract Award Committees. The invoice and your letter should be address to the organization contract award committee with the bellow contact address: ECOWAS PROCUREMENT AUTHORITY 8th Palace Link Road, Off Dadebanda Road, North Industrial Area, P.O. Box *7154, Accra-Ghana Best Regards J.Mensah. Duncan Email.esquir****@***il.com