or
Book call on your favorite time
Code
       

By Signing Up. I agree to TradeKey.com Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, IPR and receive emails related to our services


Buying Iron Ore

  • Singapore Singapore  
  • Quantity Required: 100000 Metric Ton
  • Annual Purchase Volume: 1 Metric Ton
  • Last Updated:
    Posted on: 25 Nov 2020

  • Buying Frequency: Monthly

RFQ Details

The requirement is for Mexico Iron Ore fines / lumps , Grade Fe : 64.5% With Rejection Below 63% from Real Seller.

In case of Lumps the Size of Ore is 20MM - 40MM - 90% , Below 20MM - 5% & above 40MM - 5% .

The Quantity is First Trial Shipment of 100, 000 MT & on Successful execution of Trial Shipment , the Buyer will enter into 100, 000 MT Per Month x 12 Months Contract .

The Target Price is Platt Or TSI Minus 10% Discount .

The Payment Term will be Irrevocable Non Transferable DLC Payable 95% on load port Documents & Remaining 5% On CIQ Report.

Seller Needs to offer 2% Performance Bond within Five Days after Signing the Contract . On receipt of PBG , the Buyer will establish the Irrevocable & Non Transferable DLC .

Total Payable Commission will be USD 2.50 PMT by Seller .

Do contact me as I have ICPO for other buyers.
Appreciate .
Email : amanda( at)1 ( dash)stopintl dot com & tradingandcommodities( at)gmail dot com
Skype : aries ( dot)sign1
Mobile: + 6590126413


Refine by popular tags