or
Book call on your favorite time

By Signing Up. I agree to TradeKey.com Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, IPR and receive emails related to our services

Code
       


COPPER CATHODE

  • Venezuela Venezuela  
  • Quantity Required: 500 Metric Ton
  • Annual Purchase Volume: 120000 Metric Ton
  • Last Updated:10 May 2019
  • Buying Frequency: Monthly
  • FOB Unit Price (USD): 4500 Metric Ton
  • Payment Terms: L/C
  • Shipping Terms: CIF
  • Destination Port: FANGCHENG

RFQ Details

PRODUCT : COPPER CATHODES. 99.99 % Cu

ORIGIN : EUROPE (GERMANY, ITALIA AND OTHER)

TOTAL ANNUAL QUANTITY: (93,500+/- 5%) M.T. per year.

MONTHLY DELIVERY: (500 Mt First trial; 3000 Mt 2nd trial and 7,060. Quantity may be extendable at the buyer´s explicit request to any amount up to 9,000 Mt +/-5%) MT

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION: COPPER CATHODE 99.99 % Cu (Data sheet is requested)

CONTRACT PERIOD: 62 months

LOADING PORT: Germany or other EU Port

DELIVERY: CIF Fangcheng Port. China

PRICE AND DISCOUNT: CIF 4700.00/MT


PAYMENT CONDITIONS: The BUYERâS Bank will deliver to the Sellerâs Bank a Non-Transferable, irrevocable DLC equivalent to the first shipment amount, payable 30% of the Pro-Forma Invoice value at loading port against delivery documents and SGS report and the remaining amount of 70% will be paid at destination port against all shipping documents agreed in the SPA.


PAYMENT PROCEDURES : According to the terms of the contract to be mutually agreed upon by Buyer & Seller.

INSPECTION : SGS for Quantity and Quality (Q&Q) and physical inspection

PERFORMANCE BOND : 2% Performance Bond

PRELIMINARY PROCEDURAL SUBJECT TO MUTUAL CONSENT.

1. Buyer issues Letter of Interest or ICPO (LOI/ICPO) to Seller and pricing is agreed upon by the parties
2. Seller issues Formal Corporate Offer (FCO) to Buying interest
3. Buyers and Sellers agree to FCO basis terms and conditions
4. Sellerâs sends pictures and video of the material with the current date with our company name on it (Grupo DUAO SpA), to give buyers confidence that material is currently reserved.
5. Seller or Buyer initiate Sales Purchase Agreement (SPA) to be negotiated as executed and sealed by the parties
6. Sellers organize a site visit to the origin of the subject material as Buyers will travel to site upon described date.