or
Book call on your favorite time
Code
       

By Signing Up. I agree to TradeKey.com Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, IPR and receive emails related to our services

Amazon Services

china white granite floor tiles

  • China China  
  • Quantity Required: 10000m2
  • Last Updated:
    Posted on: 30 May 2021

  • Destination Port: china

RFQ Details

china white granite floor tiles
1. good quality and low price.
2. exterior and interior floor tiles and slabs, white granite headstone and monuments, kitchen *****
3. Low water absorption and strong pressure resistance.
4. package: strong wooden crate with foam inside.
5. payment terms: T/T 30% of amount as prepayment and the rest 70% should be paid against the copy of B/L.
6. delivery time: 10 days for one container.