Book call on your favorite time

By Signing Up. I agree to TradeKey.com Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, IPR and receive emails related to our services

Amazon Services


  • USA USA  
  • Quantity Required: 1000
  • Last Updated:
    Posted on: 07 Jun 2021

  • Time Left: 15Y 6M

RFQ Details

Need donations to stop the spread of childhood obesity and they may receive more nutrients as opposed to food that is not needed. Some kids may be allergic to legumes but if we can mix other legumes besides soybeans such as blackeye peas or bok choy in the meat it could provide extra branded fatty acids and potassium to repair muscles. Many times we are losing our children when they are overweight. Please join me in an effor to support First Lady Michelle Obama in an effort to save, heal and cure the disease called obesity. I want the child of Theresa Moore (704-856-8161) to tell the truth about what he did in the car on the way to his grandmother's house that would be deemed indecent exposure. Make him tell the truth. He is my brother's child only through adoption. I believe that he should be placed in another adoptive family home or with his grandmother that lives in Maxton, NC or another family member. I do not want to adopt him personally(North Carolina General Statute 48-3-606). Please be sure that his mother has not used my name and things (Public Law 109-13) so that she could keep him. I want to have my own biological offspring, my own home and car. Beside the fact that Dee has caused trouble for my brother in the past I believe that he and his mother (Theresa Moore should not ever come onto the property of my inheritance and stay away from my biological family members forever) needs to He should have probably seen an oncologist but these things can be handled by a person that should be designated for that purpose. His mother what me to take the test to receive disability because of there level of intellect and the fact that they were not able to afford things before she married my brother. I do not want Theresa and her son to be in my home or my property ever again and definitely not to use my things. Please send all monetary donations to the School Nutirtion Association of
Tel (301) 686-3100 | Fax (301) 686-3115 and located at 120 Waterfront Street, Suite 300
National Harbor, MD 20745