or
Book call on your favorite time
Code
       

By Signing Up. I agree to TradeKey.com Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, IPR and receive emails related to our services


Fresh Eggs

  • Netherlands Netherlands  
  • Quantity Required: 10000 Carton
  • Annual Purchase Volume: 1000 Carton
  • Last Updated:
    Posted on: 15 Jan 2021

  • Buying Frequency: Daily
  • FOB Unit Price (USD): 20 Carton
  • Payment Terms: T/T, Western Union, Money Gram, PayPal
  • Shipping Terms: CIF

RFQ Details

PLEASE CLIENT ENABLE TO CONTACT US WITH EMAIL ADDRESS AND CONTACT NUMBER SO THAT WE CAN REPLY YOU DIRECTLY TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND GIVE TO YOU OUR BEST OFFER.

Fresh Chicken Eggs

Product Type: Egg

Variety: Table Egg

Origin: Chicken

Style: Fresh

Color: White / Brown

Size (gms): 60 Product Type: Egg

Shelf Life: 12 Months

Price: 20 Euros per catrons

Minimum Order: 10 Catrons

Payment Terms:Clients have to pay an advance payment of 30% against proforma invoice and the remaining 70% when goods arrive warehouse.

Place of Origin : Amsterdam, Netherlands

Delivery Time:3 days after advance payment.

Delivery Terms:CIF

PLEASE CLIENT ENABLE TO CONTACT US WITH EMAIL ADDRESS AND CONTACT NUMBER SO THAT WE CAN REPLY YOU DIRECTLY TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND GIVE TO YOU OUR BEST OFFER.


Attachment

To view attachment please Sign In Now! Not a member yet? It takes less than a minute to Join FREE now!