Book call on your favorite time

By Signing Up. I agree to TradeKey.com Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, IPR and receive emails related to our services

Amazon Services

Muslim hijab scarf

  • China China  
  • Quantity Required: 200000 Piece
  • Last Updated:
    Posted on: 29 Nov 2022

  • FOB Unit Price (USD): 1.36 Piece
  • Payment Terms: T/T, L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union, Money Gram, PayPal
  • Shipping Terms: 25-30days after payment
  • Destination Port: Ningbo/Shanghai

RFQ Details

Muslim hijab scarf

Place of Origin:Zhejiang
Brand Name:ACM
Model Number:M-04-7

Product Name: Pashmina Scarf

Style of Length:Long
Material:100% viscose

Fabric color:colorful


1. Size:


2. Material:

100% viscose

3. Print:

Table/screen-printed, digital print

4. Edge:

Hand rolling edge, machine edge

5. MOQ:

2) Customer Design:500pcs

6. Samples:

samples are available.

7. Payment:

30% of the payment must be received as a deposit in order to reproduce the items. The remaining 70% is required before the items can be shipped.

8. Delivery Time:

1) Stock: within 3 days after payment

2) OEM: 25-30 days after samples confirmed

9. Shipment: FOB Shanghai/Ningbo

10. Package: 1pc/polybag, 10pcs/big polybag or according to customers design

11. Delivery Express Suggested: UPS, DHL, Fedex, EMS.


1.Competitive price

2.OEM&ODM are welcomed
3.we are manufacturer

4. On time & short lead time

Each design of Muslim printing scarf we have more than 20 colours, if the customer needs, the colour can be more.

we are looking forward to your inquiry and orders. your Attention is a great honor to us.

Call me directly Tel: 86-***55376 for more information, thanks