Book call on your favorite time

By Signing Up. I agree to TradeKey.com Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, IPR and receive emails related to our services

Amazon Services

Supply of plain hoodies, sweatshirts, sweatpants, socks and t-shirts

  • Kenya Kenya  
  • Quantity Required: 100 Carton
  • Annual Purchase Volume: 12 Carton
  • Last Updated:
    Posted on: 25 Nov 2022

  • Buying Frequency: Monthly
  • Payment Terms: Western Union, Money Gram
  • Shipping Terms: Clean and in cartons
  • Destination Port: Nairobi

RFQ Details

I would like a supply of plain hoodies, sweatpants, sweatshirts, t-shirtsand socks to continue with my business.I would like the clothes throughout the year 2021. I would also like that larger percentage, about 60% of the plain clothes to be white with the other 40% having other plain colours. The quality and of the clothes should be neither too light not too heavy.

Refine by popular tags

Recommended RFQs