Book call on your favorite time

By Signing Up. I agree to TradeKey.com Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, IPR and receive emails related to our services

Want to buy sealed gamer units for in-shop play (Quantity: 2)

  • UK UK  
  • Quantity Required: 2
  • Last Updated:
    Posted on: 04 Feb 2021

RFQ Details

Either a sealed gamer unit for an Xbox 360 or a PS3 is required for the student union college in-house play so that nobody can take away the console and controllers . Just like toys 'r' us use in store to let customers try before they buy!