or
Book call on your favorite time

By Signing Up. I agree to TradeKey.com Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, IPR and receive emails related to our services

Amazon Services

We buyer soybeans and corn meal

  • USA USA  
  • Last Updated:
    Posted on: 14 Mar 2023

  • Buying Frequency: Monthly
  • Payment Terms: T/T, L/C

RFQ Details

COMMODITY: Non-GMO Soybean (Protein >/= 38%)
Order #1 Top Urgent
A) Trial Order: One 40â FCL (Approx 27.6 MT)
Payment: MT 103/TT after receipt of SGS Report and shipping documents at the Loading Port.
B) One-Year Order: 480,000 MT (40,000 MT/Mon x 12 Mon)
Note: 10,000 MT/Mon for each of the following packings: 10 Kg, 15 Kg, 18 kg & 50 Kg.
Payment: 20% Deposit via MT103/TT after signing of the SPA and the remaining 80% via MT103/TT after receipt pf the SGS Report and shipping documents at the Destination Port.
CIF; AWSP
Order #2
Spot Order: 50,000 MT
CIF, Qingdao Port, China
50 Kg Bags
Payment by DLC (MT700) & 2% PB from Seller
COMMODITY #2: Non-GMO Soybean Meal
15,000 MT/Mon x 12 Mon
CIF Chittagong Port, Bangladesh
Payment by DLC (MT700) & 2% PB from Seller
COMMODITY #3: Non-GMO Corn Feed
10,000 MT/Mon x 12 Mon
CIF Rizhao Port, China
Payment by DLC (MT700) & 2% PB from Seller
China GACC Number is required for all China orders.