or
Book call on your favorite time
Code
       

By Signing Up. I agree to TradeKey.com Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, IPR and receive emails related to our services

Amazon Services

We need children footwear

  • Nigeria Nigeria  
  • Quantity Required: 2 Twenty-Foot Container
  • Annual Purchase Volume: 24 Twenty-Foot Container
  • Last Updated:
    Posted on: 02 May 2021

  • Time Left: 9M 7D
  • Buying Frequency: Quarterly
  • FOB Unit Price (USD): 7 Piece
  • Payment Terms: T/T
  • Shipping Terms: FOB
  • Destination Port: Apapa Port Lagos Nigeria

RFQ Details

JOHN BRIGHT TRADING COMPANY is a complete household name in Nigeria known for general trading of goods and services. Presently we are soliciting for quality children footwear for large scale/bulky importation. We need immediate importation of these items as named.
Our company has great interest in the area of children fashion wears in general description. Our company was incorporated in Nigeria and has been registered with the Chamber of commerce and industry since 1990.

Your products adverts was seen in one of the B2B Portals and we decided to contact you for business importation business relationship. Our mode of payment is T/T and our payment term remain 80% advance leaving the 20% to be transferred on receiving your B/L.
Rgds
Mr JOHN BRIGHT


Chairman/CEO