or
Book call on your favorite time

By Signing Up. I agree to TradeKey.com Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, IPR and receive emails related to our services

Code
       


we want to be importing quality boys clothing/ boys pants

  • Nigeria Nigeria  
  • Quantity Required: 2 Twenty-Foot Container
  • Annual Purchase Volume: 24 Twenty-Foot Container
  • Last Updated:05 May 2018
  • Buying Frequency: Monthly

RFQ Details

DEAR SIR

JOHN BRIGHT TRADING COMPANY NIGERIA LIMITED is a trading company that deals mainly on importation of all fashion attires/apparels/garments of both ladies and gentlemen including foods & beverages . Our company is full registered with the Nigeria Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
Our company has grown into importation of finished household electronics, furnishings like tiles, carpets, rugs, kitchen utensils, curtins, including bed spreads and blankets from different overseas countries.(GENERAL MERCHANDISE).
During the process of searching for overseas exporters, We saw the adverts of your company products and decided to contact you for importation establishment with your reknowned company if only your products has good quality.
Mode of Payment =T/T while the formular of transfer is 75% advance of the importation value leaving the 25% balance to be remitted when confirm your B/L.
Best regards
MR JOHN BRIGHT