or
Book call on your favorite time
Code
       

By Signing Up. I agree to TradeKey.com Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, IPR and receive emails related to our services

Amazon Services

we will like to import your quality travel bags under large order

  • Nigeria Nigeria  
  • Quantity Required: 2 Twenty-Foot Container
  • Annual Purchase Volume: 24 Twenty-Foot Container
  • Last Updated:
    Posted on: 31 Mar 2021

  • Time Left: 4M 14H
  • Buying Frequency: Monthly
  • FOB Unit Price (USD): 5 Piece
  • Payment Terms: T/T
  • Shipping Terms: FOB
  • Destination Port: Apapa Port Lagos Nigeria

RFQ Details

Dear Sir
JOHN BRIGHT TRADING COMPANY LIMITED has location in Nigeria with full registered with the Nigeria Chamber of Commerce & Industry. Our company has been into importation of finished goods and services since the year 2006.Presently,our company ‘s need is to be importing quality travel bags for onward reselling to our suppliers that has its high demand, Our company main focus is quality oriented travel bags of both leather and clothes fabrics.
Our mode of payment is T/T and our payment term remain 75% advance leaving the 25% to be transferred on receiving your B/L. Our company will be importing them in large scale quantities under regular monthly basis. Prices target will be #3-$5 depending on the volume of the travel bags.
Reply urgently!
Mr John Bright
CEO/PROPRIETOR