Join Free to Get Started!

Welcome to TradeKey, Join Free | Sign In

T5 Led Bulbs Importers

Find 12 T5 Led Bulbs Buyers and purchasers from China, Australia
Contact Us
BOOK A CALL
Book Call On Your Favorite Time

By Signing Up. I agree to TradeKey.com Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, IPR and receive emails related to our services

Home > LED Lights > T5 Led Bulbs Importers (12 RFQs Found )
I am looking for this type off bulbs specs can be found at ge lighting or Sylvania i need half the wattage or less what the fluorescent bulb hav... Aug 01, 2013 1000 ( Piece ) 5000 ( Piece )

Accessenergysolutions

USA
led pods led numberplate bolts led numberplate lights LED Car Auto Interior Dome Festoon Light Bulbs Motorcycle Car Auto Blue 3 LED Bulb Neon ... Apr 23, 2012 100 ( Unit )

Munchkings

UK
I am looking to purchase 5w, 6w, 7w, 9w, 10 for led bulbs and 10w, 18w for led t5 an t8 tubes 5w, 6w, 7w, 9w, 10w, 12w, 15w for ceiling lights. I... Nov 23, 2011 500 ( Piece )

EXCEL POWER CARE TECH AND ENTERPRISE

India
I'm looking for sincere supplier for longlasting cooperation of the indoor LED lighting, pls send me the list of the T8, T5, LED bulbs, spotli... Mar 25, 2010

SHENZHEN XINZHONG PLASTIC PACKAGE ...

China
Hello, we are looking for reliable supplier who can supply us LED Bulbs (3w-10w) and Tubes (9w-22w, t8 or t5) Our first order quantity is 1000 pcs... Jul 28, 2011

WELLSINKERS

South Korea
Our company is a research and development, production and sales of professional production of LED auto lamp, motorcycle lamp. Product strengths, LE... Aug 25, 2010

Dongguan Huacheng Lighting

China
please send the auto led catalog and pice list to me such as T5 T10 T20 S25 3156 3157 FOG LIGHT DOME LIGHT AND ETC PLEASE SEND IT TO MY MAILBOX Jan 09, 2010

HengDa technology co., LTD

China
I require information on led/t5/fluro fixtures and tubes and bulbs, with bulk purchases in view. Sep 29, 2009 This buyer wants to receive quotations only from Premium Members .
Australia
We Require on LED/ t5/ fluro Fixtures and Tubes and Bulbs in Bulk. Please send me quotation as soon as possible. If your quotation meets my desire ... Aug 20, 2009 This buyer wants to receive quotations only from Premium Members .
Australia
We are Looking for Low priced LED lighting, GU10, MR16, T8, T5, E27, globes, spots, tubes, down lighters.Please contact me with the prices for you ... Jul 11, 2009 This buyer wants to receive quotations only from Premium Members .
Hong Kong
Intersted in high-efficiency bulbs with min 50000 hrs. lifetime, voltage 80-260 V, power comparatively to normal lightbulb 60 W. Output min. 75 lm/w Apr 01, 2007 This buyer wants to receive quotations only from Premium Members .

BSS International Ltd

Finland
1X4 wraparound fixture T8 and T5 T8 and T5 single strip Compact fluorescent bulbs Exit Signs LED China Export Priced by Container Oct 01, 2006

Confidential

Canada

» Can't find what you are looking for? Post Your Buy Offer Now!

» Attract buyers looking for t5 led bulbs suppliers. Post Your Selling Products Now!