Join Free to Get Started!

Welcome to TradeKey, Join Free | Sign In

T8 Fixtures Importers

Find 14 T8 Fixtures Buyers and purchasers from USA, Singapore
Contact Us
BOOK A CALL
Book Call On Your Favorite Time

By Signing Up. I agree to TradeKey.com Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, IPR and receive emails related to our services

Home > Lighting Fixtures > T8 Fixtures Importers (14 RFQs Found )
Toppo Lighting Company Limited is one of the professional manufacturers specializing in the development, production and sales of LED lighting. As a... Dec 16, 2019 This buyer wants to receive quotations only from Premium Members .

Shenzhen Toppo Lighting Co., Ltd

Poland
J1 (600 mm) Under cabinet light with wrap around lense and T8 lamp 1 X 32Watt 28 Set H2 (1200 mm) Direct/Indirect wall mounted patient overbed... Mar 10, 2014 232 ( Set ) 300 ( Set )

JFJV

Afghanistan
Need a good suplier that make T8 tube fixtres for all kind of use. If you can deliver then i need catalog, price and weight. Send to my e-mail k... Jan 14, 2013

LED-Norge.no

Norway
Name: MOHOMMED RIJA Email : ******MICO@*****.com Mobile: ****070705 Buying Products : fluorescent tube fixtures,fluorescent light fixtures,t8 fluor... Nov 15, 2011

HAMICOLIGHTS

Sri Lanka
We, Hannover are a lighting trading company in UAE since 1989, source and provide lights and lighting fixtures for projects in the Middle East. Aug 29, 2011

Hannover Trdaing LLC

UAE
T8 RECESSED FLOURESCENT LOUVER FIXTURES Dec 03, 2010 This buyer wants to receive quotations only from Premium Members .

SELECT GREEN ENERGY *****

USA
I am currently looking for fluorescent ballast manufacturers (ONLY). For 120/277 volt T8 & T12 fixtures. 1 through 4 lamp ballast. Pleas... Aug 05, 2010 This buyer wants to receive quotations only from Premium Members .

Accent Building Restoration

USA
We need greater lots of lamp fixtures in different length: 60, 120 and 150 cm.They must have all certificates for the EU CE, Rohs, aso. (TÜ... Apr 13, 2010 This buyer wants to receive quotations only from Premium Members .
Belgium
Looking for supplier of compact T8 fluorescent light fixtures - bulbs not required. 120V 60Hz for use in USA. Purchase quantity to be 1500 to 300... Feb 12, 2010 This buyer wants to receive quotations only from Premium Members .

Pro Cyc, Inc.

USA
I am looking for T5/T8 and PL Tube Light Fixtures. Please give me detail with minimum and maximum quantity detail. We are waiting for the best resp... Dec 18, 2009 This buyer wants to receive quotations only from Premium Members .
We are looking for both interior and exterior LED light fixtures. Quality control must be good. Must have R & D dept to support. Please write t... Jun 03, 2009 This buyer wants to receive quotations only from Premium Members .
Singapore
lighting fixtures high bay t-8 and t-5 only May 05, 2009 This buyer wants to receive quotations only from Premium Members .

Waste power busters LLC

USA
I am a home retrofitter for making homes greener and am looking for various retrofit and replacement bulbs and fixtures to make homes more energy e... Apr 13, 2008

A Good Handyman With a License

USA
WE are looking to purchase 4' 1 and 2 lamp T8 strip fixtures, 8' 2 lmap and 4 lmap T8 strip fixtures, LED exit signs with battery backup... Mar 07, 2007

Efficient lighting & maintenance

USA

» Can't find what you are looking for? Post Your Buy Offer Now!

» Attract buyers looking for t8 fixtures suppliers. Post Your Selling Products Now!