Join Free to Get Started!

Welcome to TradeKey, Join Free | Sign In

T8 Fluorescent Tubes Importers

Find 19 T8 Fluorescent Tubes Buyers and purchasers from China, USA
Contact Us
BOOK A CALL
Book Call On Your Favorite Time

By Signing Up. I agree to TradeKey.com Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, IPR and receive emails related to our services

Home > Fluorescent Tubes > T8 Fluorescent Tubes Importers (19 RFQs Found )
We are interested in your product and would like you to send us the full description together with your best prices. We shall be needing some produ... Dec 07, 2023 This buyer wants to receive quotations only from Premium Members .

Seanjacob Ltd

USA
Name: cyriacus Ahamefule Email : ******investmentsinc@*****.com Mobile: ****12244915 Buying Products : all kings of products Country: Spain Sep 03, 2020 This buyer wants to receive quotations only from Premium Members .

Golden investment inc

Spain
Toppo Lighting Company Limited is one of the professional manufacturers specializing in the development, production and sales of LED lighting. As a... Dec 16, 2019 This buyer wants to receive quotations only from Premium Members .

Shenzhen Toppo Lighting Co., Ltd

Poland
I am looking for this type off bulbs specs can be found at ge lighting or Sylvania i need half the wattage or less what the fluorescent bulb hav... Aug 01, 2013 1000 ( Piece ) 5000 ( Piece )

Accessenergysolutions

USA
I AM LOOKING FOR 6 DAYLIGHT 2 PIN TUBES Jul 20, 2012 This buyer wants to receive quotations only from Premium Members .
Dear Madam/ Sirs, We need led tubes , t8 to replace the conventional fluorescent tubes t12 48 w, 96 w, 32 w, 1200 pcs per model. Can you offer... Sep 17, 2011

Independiente

Colombia
  T8 and T12 battens and spare tubes from Uk market, Kindly give me there details on urgent basis Apr 07, 2011 This buyer wants to receive quotations only from Premium Members .
Need Quotes and Price Information for Led Tubes t8 G13 Socket, 60 cm length, 8 Watt, 3200 - 3500 K light temperature. Thanks Dec 13, 2010

MaPie

Germany
T8 LED tubes, length:120cm color:white and pure white lumens:1400lm watts:15-18W May 25, 2010   View Brochure

Smooth Lighting Tech Co., Ltd

China
Our company mainly produces T5/T6/T9circualr tubes, T5/T8/T9/T10 straight tubes and 2D tubes. Our products conform to export quality standards and ... May 28, 2010

Kaihua Feilite lighting Co.LTD

China
Hangzhou ZGSM Technology Co., Ltd. (Brand name: ZGSM) is a SGS certified and reputed manufacturer of LED Traffic Lights, LED Fluorescent Tube Light... May 12, 2010

Hangzhou ZGSM Technology Co., Ltd.

China
Name: Anwar Ahmad Email : ******ahmad@*****.com Mobile: *****7767 Buying Products : LED T8 Fluorescent Tubes Country: Pakistan Mar 26, 2010

Innovations

Pakistan
Please quote us your best RMB ptices with VAT included. We are looking for long term partner. Dec 14, 2009 This buyer wants to receive quotations only from Premium Members .
We Need T8 triphosphor fluorescent tubes of 18w 36w 58w,the first order will be 6000pcs. Send me the details. Dec 09, 2009 This buyer wants to receive quotations only from Premium Members .
LED spotlights 3w and 5w 12v and 220v; Warm whiteT5&T8 fluorescent tubes; Warm whiteLED down lights 12v and 220v 3w and 5w - Warm white Dec 03, 2009 This buyer wants to receive quotations only from Premium Members .
South Africa
We are looking for the company who can offer follows goods: engineer lamps, crystal lamps, European style modern lamps, lamp trays for T5 and T8 fl... Aug 24, 2009 This buyer wants to receive quotations only from Premium Members .
We are working on a project to replace exisiting T8 fluorescent tubes to LED tubes. 2 & 4 ft tubes. Pls quote min qnty for OEM. Apr 13, 2009 This buyer wants to receive quotations only from Premium Members .
Singapore
We specialize in manufacturing energy saving lamps (Compact Fluorescent Lamp) all kinds of shape we can do :2u,3u,4u,5u, sprial,full sprial ,globe,... Dec 25, 2006 This buyer wants to receive quotations only from Premium Members .

ECO-LIGHT Industrial (H.K) Co.,Lim...

China

» Can't find what you are looking for? Post Your Buy Offer Now!

» Attract buyers looking for t8 fluorescent tubes suppliers. Post Your Selling Products Now!