Join Free to Get Started!

Welcome to TradeKey, Join Free | Sign In

T5 Led Tube Light Importers

Find 38 T5 Led Tube Light Buyers and purchasers from China, India
Contact Us
BOOK A CALL
Book Call On Your Favorite Time

By Signing Up. I agree to TradeKey.com Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, IPR and receive emails related to our services

Home > LED Tubes > T5 Led Tube Light Importers (38 RFQs Found )
Name: HyoungJoon Kim Email : ******kim@*****.com Mobile: ****0379557 Buying Products : PE Pipe Line, PVC Pipe Line Country: South Korea Aug 08, 2018 This buyer wants to receive quotations only from Premium Members .

Onnuri Corporation

South Korea
Please send details, quotation for'LED Tube Housing' t8 and t5 Vinod goyal Still Electronics Delhi_42 Mail :- still@mail.com ... Sep 28, 2015 20000 ( Box ) This buyer wants to receive quotations only from Premium Members .

Still Electronics

India
Our factory, Desire Lighting, can supply you with various LED lights, especially LED tubes. our T5 Tube, with internal driver, can be connected dir... May 14, 2013

Desire Power International Group C...

China
I am looking ABS plastic T5 tube light fixture with diffuser. The objective is to mount our LED assembly for our LED tube-light product. I am plann... Mar 04, 2013 250 ( Unit ) 1000 ( Unit )

GreenLight

India
Both Malaysian and Australian clients need those LED lights. Meanwhile, the suitable suppliers are supposed to have certificates. For the T5-Tub... Jul 03, 2012

Light steel structure frame

Australia
Looking for distributor of our led tube light T5, T8, T10. T5 300mm, 600mm, 900mm, 1200mm from 4w to 20 w. T8 600mm, 900mm, 1200mm, 1500mm from 9... Mar 16, 2012   View Brochure

Shenzhen Jonsung electronics techn...

China
Hi, we want to buy led tubes that can operate on DC voltage 12Vor 24v. T8 or T5 type is ok. Please immediately send us a price list for bulk order... Feb 08, 2012

AL Distribudor

USA
Dear Madam/ Sir, We want to buy led t5 fluorescent tubes or conventional fluorescent tubes urgently for our project. Can you make us the follo... Jan 13, 2012

Nati Inc.

Canada
Dear Madam/ Sir, We are from India and we would like to buy various led bulbs and led tubes for indoor lighting, commercial lighting, decorat... Nov 23, 2011

EXCEL POWER CARE TECH AND ENTERPRISE

India
Hello, we are an import company in Brazil involved with LED lighting and we want LED tubes, 3000 pcs, daily white, T8 , T5, 15W, 22W. Please send u... Jul 28, 2011

Softest EE ltda

Brazil
Hello, we are looking for reliable supplier who can supply us LED Bulbs (3w-10w) and Tubes (9w-22w, t8 or t5) Our first order quantity is 1000 pcs... Jul 28, 2011

WELLSINKERS

South Korea
Hello, we need 500 -1000 led tubes for large open offices, 16w and 25w, T8 or T5. Please send me your product details and a price quote for them... Jul 20, 2011

Optima Ltd

UK
Hi, we are FACOFLEX SA in Uruguay. We are looking for T8. T5 LED tubes. Kindly quote your competitive offer and delivery terms for them. Thanks an... Jul 15, 2011

FACOFLEX SA

Uruguay
  T5 and T4 Florescent Tube light Wanted (not LED) with 2 years warranty at least.I need the tubes which can replace traditional 36W philps tubes.The... Apr 26, 2011 This buyer wants to receive quotations only from Premium Members .

Re-Green Bangla

Bangladesh
hello, our customers inquiry T5 led tube lights, hope your can send uns pricelist and specifications to me emil. thank you first Mar 31, 2011

CPS Technologies CO., LTD

China
I want to buy LED Tube Light. If you can source this to me then please contact and send the specification with your best prices. We are waiting to ... Feb 24, 2011 This buyer wants to receive quotations only from Premium Members .

CAHEDA

Chile
I want to know the price of Led Spot Light, Led Lamp, Led High Power Light, Led Tube Light, Led T5 with complete quotation as I have to purchase it... Feb 03, 2011 This buyer wants to receive quotations only from Premium Members .
I am looking to buy Tube Light with low prices, interested sources are requested to send us their quotations along with complete details and prod... Jan 27, 2011 This buyer wants to receive quotations only from Premium Members .
  We are looking to Buy CFL Tube Lights From India Only. Kindly respond us soon with your valuable quotations, Regards. Jan 26, 2011 This buyer wants to receive quotations only from Premium Members .

Honda

India
  We are in need to buy following products: Led spotlight: 3*1w, 5*1w, 7*1w, 9*1w, 12*1w, Led Ball light ( bulb): 3w, 5w,6w, 7w, 9w, 12w (SMD), Led F... Dec 14, 2010 This buyer wants to receive quotations only from Premium Members .
Vietnam
Functional characteristics: An integrated use of LED light, contain a unique circuit control design, really reaches the goal of saving ener... Sep 01, 2010

Jiangsu Aiyid-Opto Science and Tec...

China
Here i want T8/T5 LED tube, 1200mm and ***** UL or FCC or other North America Certificate is needed. The LED chip is better Cree. If you are prod... Jun 29, 2010

Shenzhen Magicfire Technology Co.,...

China
Hi, friend, i am sabhi, now Please send me price for product and shipping for 3000 units and specifications of unit. I need 1 psi to 10 psi out put... Jul 02, 2010

Lamp Com

Qatar
T8, T10 led tube: Working voltage: AC110V/AC220V Power: 18W Luminous flux: 1300 lumen LED quantity: DIP 288 Length: 1200mm , Diameter: 26 mm ... May 20, 2010

Ningbo Philaips Optoeletronic &...

China
T5 T8 tube led light Dimension: length:600mm; diameter:30mm LED quantity: 180pcs Working Voltage:8w Luminous Flux:800lm N.W: 0.22kg Lighting ... Apr 12, 2010

Shenzhen ximonjie industry *****

China
I have requirement of buy LED Tube T5 Light, 145 cm long, 240 pcs of 80 watt. Please kindly send me the specifications and the best prices list. Ex... Mar 26, 2010

SUNTA INDUSTRIAL INVESTMENT CO., L...

China
Product Features: ***** friendly, Energy saving(70%~80%) 2.Low heat, low power consumption, without busy noise ***** light up without flicken... Dec 28, 2009

Shenzhen Heguang Lighting CO., Ltd

China
We are looking for the below list of LED Products: 1. T8 / T5 / T10 type of 2 Feet / 4 Feet LED Tube lights 2. LED Street Light (from 10W to 250W... Oct 20, 2009 This buyer wants to receive quotations only from Premium Members .
Our USA import partner need 12000 pcs of UL approved LED Tube, 12-25W range, T8 and T5, use patented LEDs and dimmable spec available preferred Ple... Sep 29, 2009 This buyer wants to receive quotations only from Premium Members .
I require information on led/t5/fluro fixtures and tubes and bulbs, with bulk purchases in view. Sep 29, 2009 This buyer wants to receive quotations only from Premium Members .
Australia
We are looking for the below list of LED Products: 1. T8 / T5 / T10 type of 2 Feet / 4 Feet LED Tube lights 2. LED Street Light (from 10W to 250W... Sep 23, 2009

NUMERIC POWER SYSTEMS LTD

India
WE REQUIRE T8 LED TUBE, T5 LED TUBE, CONTROLLER, DIMMER LED CONTROLLER, CABINET LED LAMPS FURNITURE LED LAMPS. LED SPOT LIGHT LED DOWN LIGHT LED... Sep 07, 2009 This buyer wants to receive quotations only from Premium Members .
i NEED AROUND 50 NUMBERS OF T5 SMD LED LIGHT TUBE PLEASE SUBMIT THE COMMERCIAL QUOTE Sep 10, 2009

Procorp

India
We Require on LED/ t5/ fluro Fixtures and Tubes and Bulbs in Bulk. Please send me quotation as soon as possible. If your quotation meets my desire ... Aug 20, 2009 This buyer wants to receive quotations only from Premium Members .
Australia
We are Looking for 10W/15W/18W T5 /T8 LED Fluorescent tube/led tube/led fluorescent tube light. Please send me pricing & quantity requirements,... Jul 20, 2009 This buyer wants to receive quotations only from Premium Members .
We are Looking for Low priced LED lighting, GU10, MR16, T8, T5, E27, globes, spots, tubes, down lighters.Please contact me with the prices for you ... Jul 11, 2009 This buyer wants to receive quotations only from Premium Members .
Hong Kong
Want to buy Fluorescent tube converter from T8 to T5, 48 inch, and 24 inch , LED tube also interested Apr 19, 2009

Vetex Motor Co., Ltd

Hong Kong
I want to buy LED Tube Lights T5. I would like to do business with the reliable supplier. Please send me quotation looking as soon as possible. If ... Feb 03, 2009 This buyer wants to receive quotations only from Premium Members .

Msoft

Portugal

» Can't find what you are looking for? Post Your Buy Offer Now!

» Attract buyers looking for t5 led tube light suppliers. Post Your Selling Products Now!