Join Free to Get Started!

Welcome to TradeKey, Join Free | Sign In

T5 Light Fixtures Importers

Find 7 T5 Light Fixtures Buyers and purchasers from India, Australia
Contact Us
BOOK A CALL
Book Call On Your Favorite Time

By Signing Up. I agree to TradeKey.com Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, IPR and receive emails related to our services

Home > Lighting Fixtures > T5 Light Fixtures Importers (7 RFQs Found )
Dear Madam/ Sir, We want to buy led t5 fluorescent tubes or conventional fluorescent tubes urgently for our project. Can you make us the follo... Jan 13, 2012

Nati Inc.

Canada
I am looking for T5/T8 and PL Tube Light Fixtures. Please give me detail with minimum and maximum quantity detail. We are waiting for the best resp... Dec 18, 2009 This buyer wants to receive quotations only from Premium Members .
Dear Sir / Madam, We are working on an industrial project for which we are evaluating the option of using LED Light fixtures instead of Fluores... Nov 09, 2009
I require information on led/t5/fluro fixtures and tubes and bulbs, with bulk purchases in view. Sep 29, 2009 This buyer wants to receive quotations only from Premium Members .
Australia
We Require on LED/ t5/ fluro Fixtures and Tubes and Bulbs in Bulk. Please send me quotation as soon as possible. If your quotation meets my desire ... Aug 20, 2009 This buyer wants to receive quotations only from Premium Members .
Australia
I'm looking for T5 fluorescent plant grow light fixtures. The fixture, not just the bulbs. It needs to be 2 feet in length and have 4 T5 bul... Jun 22, 2009

PortaGrow

USA
Wants T5 Light fixtures IP 66 protected. Mar 30, 2007

Suveg Electronics

India

» Can't find what you are looking for? Post Your Buy Offer Now!

» Attract buyers looking for t5 light fixtures suppliers. Post Your Selling Products Now!

Buyers By Country